OIPA extracts all published IATI XML files from the IATI Registry and makes them available in a normalised PostgreSQL database, that you can access using a RESTful API.
IATI is a global aid transparency standard and it makes information about aid spending easier to access, re-use and understand the underlying data using a unified open standard. You can find more about the IATI XML standard at: www.iatistandard.org
Documentation on installing, running and using OIPA can be found at docs.oipa.nl
- Install Vagrant
- Find your way into the machine:
- Start the server:
./manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000
- Start the process control centre (supervisor):
- Open your browser at localhost:8000
For more detailed information, see the install documentation
About the project
- Website: oipa.nl
- Authors: Zimmerman & Zimmerman
- License: AGPLv3 (see included LICENSE file for full license)
- Github Repo: github.com/zimmerman-zimmerman/OIPA/
- Bug Tracker: github.com/zimmerman-zimmerman/OIPA/issues
- Documentation: docs.oipa.nl
Can I contribute?
Yes please! We are mainly looking for coders to help on the project. If you are a coder feel free to Fork the repository and send us Pull requests!
Running the tests
To run the tests, log into the vagrant machine and run:
./manage.py test --nomigrations --settings=OIPA.test_settings